background theme

Friday, June 4, 2010

My New Recliner!


Nana Patty arrived on Thursday and we are having a great time. Not only does she give me lots of snuggles and loving, but she bought me the best toy -- my very own Tinkerbelle chair. I can't get enough of it and have spent all day climbing in and out of it. I feel like such a big girl! Mommy is super happy that I am working so hard to sit in it and balance (since it actually rocks).

We start the radiation on Monday morning, followed by a few therapies in the afternoon. It appears we will be going to the Proton Therapy Center every morning about 10 am and it will take about an hour for the radiation process, followed by recovery time. Radiation will be 5 days a week, for six weeks. Once finished with that, Mommy and Daddy will drive us back to Memphis -- via the Alabama route as they aren't getting anywhere near the Gulf again...and we'll spend a week or so back at St Jude going through all the tests and follow up appts again.

Love

Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment