background theme

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Avery's Walk

Avery's Walk was absolutely amazing!   She had the best day, as did we, spending time with all of you that could make it.  I can't imagine a more perfect way to to celebrate the end of treatment.  It was a bit warm, we gave way too many sweaty hugs out, and we exercised way more than I ever should - but it was totally worth it to see all of you.  Thank you so much to everyone for being there and making her feel every bit as special as she is. 

A very special thank you to Jacinda and Therese for organizing the festivities for the day and for all the volunteers that helped with set up, clean up and everything in between!  I didn't take a lot of pictures so I will post just one now, but once I have the others back from the photographer (Jeremy Arnold)  I will put more up! Below is Avery and her buddy Easton -- both Brain Tumor fighters -- both heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment