background theme

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Cards and Addresses

Usually I attempt to make this process easy on myself by using spreadsheets and adding addresses to that spreadsheet as the year progresses. This year however...I have not had the luxury of time, consistency or control so I am in need of your help.

We would really like to send out Holiday Cards to everyone that has been so supportive of our family throughout this year....my guess is that many of you do not yet have a picture of our strong fighter Avery. So if I have not sent you a card in prior years please help me out by emailing me your address to add to my list.

avery.christiansen@gmail.com

This is also a prime time for me to mail out keychains and T shirts - so if you are wanting one of those as well just let me know. We have infant through XL sizes - all are the black t shirts and I have lots of key chain options to choose from (see facebook).

Don't forget the addresses!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment