Jeremy and Avery made it back late last night from Memphis, luckily no Emmett had arrived yet. The trip was short but drawn out and they were both happy to be home. We didn't expect to get results yesterday, but they put an appt on their schedule to discuss with our Dr late yesterday afternoon. Panicked, I listened over speaker phone as Dr Armstrong explained to us the preliminary results of the MRI. All 3 spots appear to have decreased in size. Now what that means we aren't exactly sure. Are they all tumors still responding to radiation? Are they damage from radiation now healing itself? Is it necrosis? Bottom line is they don't know, but they are more comfortable going 3 months before scanning her again based on these results. The final report will be out next week along with the LP results. Please pray those are clear as well.
For now that means we get to spend the next 2 months pretending cancer doesn't exist before the scanxiety kicks in again. A very welcome escape considering the pressure this last month has put on us. Nothing like waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Awesome job to all the prayer warriors out there! You all really rocked it this time! Keep em coming....this time let's add "2 pushes, early delivery, fast labor, and sleeps through the night" your list...just saying if you have extra time. We are ready for Emmett Joseph to make his debut!